17 January 2012

Today






















































Today is the start of the new semester! Snow has been falling all day, so the campus is nicely covered. Pictured is the now up-and-running Art Building West, having been empty since the 2008 flood. I will be here twice a week for my painting class, and I couldn't be more happy about that. It is beautiful and tranquil and has a complex inner/outer layout. Perfect!

Right now I am listening to a mix from my boyfriend which is also perfect, especially during the snowfall. Here's track #11:



Tonight I have a Methods of Education course and then I am going out for ice cream to celebrate day 1 of the semester. So I leave you with the words of Patton Oswalt, "I  like ice cream. Yeah, that would be cool if I had a dish of ice cream".

No comments: