02 October 2012

Welcome to October






















































Fall is in the air! This past weekend I cuddled in blankets at night at a concert, tailgated for the Iowa Homecoming football game, went to Oktoberfest in Amana, and really enjoyed the changing leaves. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  























































Some photos of my students' work. For color theory, the Drawing and Painting classes are painting pop art pieces. CAN'T wait to post their final work for this assignment. The last image is of a sketchbook drawing by one of my most creative students.

Right now I'm listening to Wanda Jackson and planning for my day tomorrow. This week is parent-teacher conferences at the school, so there is no school on Friday! How good of a feeling is that. What to do... I think I will see a friend, have a beer, and start a new book.

No comments: