06 October 2012

Saturday Morning





























Good Saturday morning, to ya'. I'm back at my parents' home where the coffee is flowing, the tree outside my bedroom window is fire red and orange, and where my record player and records are stationed. Nice to get back to all this (and my parents, of course). I'm spinning this record now, "Harry Richards and His Islanders: Hawaiian Favorites". Very romantic and soothing. 

Last night we gallery-walked in Dubuque, and I got to throw on the wheel of a local artist, Gary Carstens. He even invited me to help out with a wood-fire he'll be doing eventually. Here's a link to some of his work:

Gary Carstens: Outside the Lines Gallery

Also, THonline- Gary Carsten

Tonight we're camping in Guttenberg and making stew, and tomorrow will go to the Luxemburg Oktoberfest. CHEERS! 

1 comment:

vacationsover said...

Hi pretty girl! It looks like you dressed for a tropical vacation as well :)

I like his work!