02 May 2012

This Week






























































































































































Howdy! Here are a few photos I'd like to share from this fast-moving and fun week of getting work done:

• Day of sitting at the window to finish up my final painting series! 
• Keeping up the wood fire kiln for my ceramics class. Pictured is a wonderful classmate of mine with her face shield. 
• Visited my fort... there I am with it and the mysterious fake rock. The pond in the front yard is filled, so little ducklings and their parents have been swimming about.
• No, no, not the "TRY OUR NEW FIESTA SALSA ARE YOU LOCO" sign, the dog!
• Lollygagging in the car while dad checks out a motorcycle shop.
• Dad and me, heading back to my apartment to cozy in with mom but stopping first to play around with the best silhouette wall on the south-side of town!


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  



No comments: