06 January 2012

Coasters





























If you like adding your personal touch to just about anything like I do, here's a way to do so with coasters for your home or as a gift! I found these photo coasters for cheap $$ at a second hand store. Like the example insert photo they came with, I didn't want to scatter faces around my table or hide them under my drinks, so I replaced the happy family and their smiling dog with designs of my own and gave them as a wedding gift. 

To preserve your work, envelope in plastic sheet before placing in the coaster photo slot. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  


























































Spent the start of 2012 in Kentucky, and here are some photos from that time. We drove the Old Frankfort Pike, visited horse farms, covered many acres in a terrain car in the countryside, drank beer, bourbon, and moonshine, and touched noses with animals. 

There is one week left of Christmas break before I start a semester of education and studio classes such as ceramics (throwing), jewelry & metal arts, and painting. I look forward to sharing my work here!

Until then, I am back in my apartment at school, and I plan on listening to records on my new player, riding my bike until (if) the snow comes, reading, sleeping in, and hopefully dancing a lot. 

Happy new year to all! "Ring out the old, ring in the new..."

2 comments:

vacationsover said...

and a happy new year to you, you bright sunshine girl!

Jenna said...

Hey! Those are my coasters! I love them, by the way!