06 February 2014

Today, Thursday

Feet up, the day's responsibilities are complete and so I treat myself to a little drink I like to call the I Love My Sister. It's one part seltzer water, two parts Christmas schnapps-- a vodka schnapps infused with spices and fruits that my sister and I made in December. 

A few share-worthy posts from around the web:

• A blog post on traveling light from the blog Queues in Haskell


• My roommate just introduced me to the app "Flappy Bird" on his phone. I can't resist telling you about it. 

"Flappy Bird is a condition of the universe. A condition in the sense of a circumstance, but also in the sense of a blight, a sickness, a stain we cannot scrub out but may in time be willing to accept. A stain like our own miserable, tiny existences as players, which we nevertheless believe are more fundamental than the existence of bird flapping games or machine screws or the cold fog rising against the melting snow in the morning" - CNN

Hehe! 


No comments: