10 February 2013

Who Cares!







































• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  


A song that brings me back to driving through the Montana mountains last summer. 

This came on the radio as I drove home from work this afternoon, just as it did after last Sunday's shift! On that day though, it was snowing heavily, so I stopped at the Country club to do donuts in the parking lot. Beautifully, the first donut spun right as the song hits its 0:55 mark. Today it rained heavily and the gray/browns of the snow's underbelly have been revealed.

Lastly, reading this book has turned me upside down in very necessary ways:


2 comments:

Adam said...

I know I told you this before. So we're having a quiz... who wrote the song "Nothing Compares 2 U" and DONT LOOK IT UP!!!

Kirsten.Sogaard said...

Prince! I will always remember that trivia question, thanks to U!