06 January 2013

A Few Things
















































Above, you can see a little woodland paper cut-out I made as a Christmas gift. Really creates a beautiful silhouette in the window. I'm hoping to keep up the paper cutting and put my X-acto knife to good use! 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  





























A few friends and I spent New Year's in Chicago, so we ate lunch with my sister and bro-in-law at The Berghoff and then checked out the Art Institute and roamed around for 31/2 hours. Was my first time there! I was most amazed to see the work of van Gogh, Matisse, O. Louis Guglielmi, Peter Blume, and Jacob Lawrence. MMMmm!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

No comments: