08 December 2012

S- A- T- U- R- D- A- Y

And that is that! Nothing like a thought process that sucks you in and spits you out, leaving you so certain and forgiving of how you could have been blinded. 

Step away from any silly situation, realize what you are doing, and make a better decision. "Decide"... that is the name of my game now. Student teaching is finished as of yesterday, and I'll graduate in one week. A fresh slate, going forth! 

Last night I dressed and danced all country western with two best girlfriends of mine. It started to snow a little, but there is more in the forecast for tomorrow. I'll move back home this week... looking forward to coffee in the mornings with my parents, to seeing hometown friends, fresh air on my face as I run around the backyard, and sitting with my brother at his gravesite.  

Homegirls at Stomp, sophomore year of high school
My parents
Me on the volleyball court, 2007
My siblings and our neighborhood gang, 1993
























My brother, Christian



























No comments: