18 October 2012

Just Do It






























• Getting up early for teaching ---> great sunrises that make me feel like I'm in anime land. 

• Started my second placement at the elementary and middle schools. Above, students' work from a Gustav Klimt texture lesson. My daily schedule has become a whole lot crazier with the littler ones than at the high school, but I love to constantly be on the move. The only downfall is that I'm caught off guard when I get home, sit on my bed to untie my boots, and immediately fall asleep.

• I'm even sleepy from typing now! There is so much work to do, but I just wanna zone out. Time to get my act together. I will wash my hair, grab a beer, and zone in. 

1 comment:

vacationsover said...

Oh, my hard-working sis! That work looks amazing! Can't wait to see the finished products. A wet head and beer are good reasons to keep working.