17 September 2012

Dirty Projectors- I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine


Dirty Projectors covering a Bob Dylan song. NICE. Hyped on a few cups of coffee later than I like to be drinking the stuff, but my godfather made a large pot and it's a cool evening so what the heck. I was just watching the CMAs for a little while when I realized I'd rather listen to the Dirty Projectors and stare at photos of my cat, Issy.

Tonight I talked to my sister about making choices. Who knows what newness may come around, you see. Then I read about a "Green Goddess" smoothie and may take a quick run to the grocery store after school tomorrow so I can blend one up. As weirdo as it may look, I'm curious! My girl Elise drinks such drinks quite often and has always recommended it to me. I'm not hoping for a smoothie to change my being; I just consider that giving something new a shot everyday is very healthy. Gr33n Goddess me! 

Our brains, always swirling with ideas and what ifs. We may not always be thorough or worthy, yet we're not always careless or worthless. So what. 

Did I mention I had a lot of coffee?

2 comments:

vacationsover said...

Can you post the green goddess recipe? I've been drinking spinach, naked juice, and ground flax blended as a smoothie, and it gives me a million megavolts of energy.

Love you sis!

Kirsten.Sogaard said...

I will for sure. I especially like the Green Goddess one because of the cucumber (can I get an "aguuurk"?!) Your drink sounds delicious too. Which naked juice?